“He was so desperately in love with Winona, that when they broke up, he wouldn’t admit it was over for the longest time.” - Tim Burton
I love love love them
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." -Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via endangerment)
This is not a photograph of lovers, this is a 400 year old marble statue of Pluto and Proserpina
Marry me. Let’s spend our nights eating cereal on the floor when there is a perfectly fine table behind us.
Marry me. We can go to the movie theatre and sit in the very back row just to make out like kids falling in love for the first time.
Marry me. We’ll paint the rooms of our house and get more paint on us than on the walls.
Marry me. We can hold hands and go to parties that we end up ditching to drink wine out of the bottle in the bathtub together.
Marry me. Slow dance with me in our bedroom with an unmade bed and candles on the nightstand." -let me love you forever, marry me (via the-psycho-cutie)
Tim Burton with the figurines used in the filming of “Nightmare Before Christmas”